Using Cloud GPUs - T4 vs A100 vs 5700XT for PoW

Hi all, I'm moving locations and my GPU will be in transit / unstable for some period.

Since I run a few services and don't have access to BoomPOW, I'm looking at running a GPU through Google Cloud (I have $100k credit there until for most of this year). So, this is a rare case for me, where $$ is not an object, since my $100k credits expire in Q4 2023.

With public data
It looks like the T4 performs closest to a 5700XT but lags a bit behind.

Hard to find data
It looks like the Nvidia Tesla A100 is the most capable, but given its architecture, I'm not sure it's a good fit for doing PoW? see list here for the other GPUs google offers.

My 5700XT did pretty well at handling PoW requests. There were a couple of high frequency periods where I noticed a bit of delay, but nothing service breaking.

I'd feel I'd be fine running 2 Nvidia T4s. Can anyone here say whether I'd be fine using an A100 or should I stick with another GPU on this list? I don't need anything crazy, but have the budget to make a pretty sick set of GPUs available for the next 3 quarters :smiley:

Edit: these are the GPUs available to me : NVIDIA K80, P100, P4, T4, V100, and A100 GPUs.
If I were all by myself, I'd choose a T4, but I'd like to pick the brains of the folks here on which one would be nice