Project: GiveNano

I'm a software developer and I'm making a charity site for Nano. I would like to ask for your opinions and feedback on the site and the idea.

Site URL: https://www.givenano.org/

The project:
First, a website would be created where you could donate to different causes. I have already started contacting different organizations about setting up Nano support. My goal is not only to set up nonprofits to accept Nano donations, but for them to talk about Nano, motivating adoption. The funds would be kept in public wallets until distribution(which would be monthly), thus achieving full transparency. Donors will be able to choose who or what cause they donate to.
Did you know? 66% of millennials have more faith in cryptocurrency than the stock market. This would make it easier and more fun for them to donate.

About me:
I am a 25-year-old software developer with more than 7 years of experience. I live in Central Europe. I have been following crypto since 2019 and fell in love with Nano in January this year. I've wanted to do something crypto-related for a long time. And where did the idea come from? I helped my girlfriend raise money for a dog shelter. We were still about $1000 short and I mentioned this to a friend, Alex, who lives in the US and he sent me 100 Nano almost immediately. And I thought if it's that easy to move money from one side of the world to the other with Nano. Why not make it easier to get it to people who really need it. And I think with this idea we can raise awareness of Nano and help others.

Future plans:

• Achivement and reward system
  • Feedback system on the impact of your donations
  • 1 click donation
  • Assembling a team for a complete app ecosystem for web, iOS and Android app
  • Establishing a partnership with Nano foundation
  • Creation of custom campaigns by users

What do you think about the idea?
What do you think about the website?
Please let me know in the comments or at the website. And feel free to share the post to reach all your nano friends. https://www.givenano.org/

Together as a community we can make nano great while helping others!

1 Like