Old NANO Wallet

I have only noticed now that the old NANO wallet is set to be closed down. I have been a real HODLer with NANO having bought it in 2018. So I decided to open up a NANO Vault wallet set up with a Nano Ledger S device, and transferred some of my NANO out to that wallet address but it has yet to arrive. I also set up an Atomic wallet and replicated a transfer - same result, all showing having left the old NANO wallet, but neither transaction has arrived in either wallet. Is there anything else I need to do.

Thanks

Please use Nault.cc instead of NanoVault - as NanoVault is dead, and Nault is a fork of NanoVault that is in active development.

Nault.cc also has a desktop version that you can download from their Github.

Thanks - good thing I did not send all of my NANO to NANO Vault then - is there anyway I can try and recover what I did send?

I take it then that once Nault is set up, that I can simply transfer from my old NANO wallet direct or do I have to do anything else?

Do you know why the one NANO I sent to Atomic might not have showed up?

Thanks again for your help and the quick response to my first query - it is much appreciated on my part.

Best

Thanks - good thing I did not send all of my NANO to NANO Vault then - is there anyway I can try and recover what I did send?

Export your seed from NanoVault, you can import it in Nault.

I take it then that once Nault is set up, that I can simply transfer from my old NANO wallet direct or do I have to do anything else?

Yes that would work, or via the Wallet sweeper feature as I mentioned before

Do you know why the one NANO I sent to Atomic might not have showed up?

not sure, I don't know what Atomic is/have never used it.

Thanks again for your help and the quick response to my first query - it is much appreciated on my part.

np, I just saw something unanswered here so thought to try to help out!

Thanks - this worked well. The one NANO sent to that Atomic wallet and the five sent to Nano Fault were all back in the old wallet for some reason. Which was great. I had kissed them all goodbye.

When you get the chance, can you send me your NANO deposit address, I'd like to drop a tip in there.

That sweeper function worked really well. Whoever cobbled that together is pretty clever.

Best - Mike