Maybe NANO should be Privacy RESISTANT?

The Chainalysis report on the Chinese PlusToken scam reveals that "The scammers have transferred the Bitcoin more than 24,000 times, using more than 71,000 different addresses" to obscure its path.

https://blog.chainalysis.com/reports/plustoken-scam-bitcoin-price

This got me to thinking that if NANO scales up to a central transactional protocol - it would cost zero fees to mix NANO and generate hundreds of thousands of addresses - making it a good protocol on which to launder funds.

Do we want that? Maybe we should consider the positive and negatives of actually making NANO an always traceable - above board, super-clean and Privacy Resistant protocol? If you want to go do something private it's simple to swop out some NANO for a privacy coin.

Building in and ensuring transparency and resistance to mixing will make NANO way more government friendly and prevent chain bloat. There may be other advantages too.

Governments are not friendly.
Most money laundry is made using their own fiat currency, so I understand your point, but I don't agree with it.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin